April 24, 2011

Life on the Couch: A bit of housekeeping.

In the interest of not being ridiculously off the mark with the “Geek Thursdays” and “Life Sundays” posts, I've decided to rename them “Geek Weekly” and “Life on the Couch.” I'm still going to attempt to do the geek posts on Thursdays and the life posts on Sundays, but at least this gives me some leeway. Just don't be surprised if there are double Sunday posts every week.

It might have been a bit much to expect myself to keep up with a rather rigorous twice-weekly posting schedule, since I'm not good with deadlines. I thought it would be useful practice for regular writing once I start school, and also to help me get some structure that I can apply towards keeping up with homework. I think it will help, too. I'm inclined to be disappointed with myself for not successfully posting on schedule... but I think it's more helpful to be impressed that I've kept up regular posting for this long, and still going strong.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up, hon! I will dust off the cheerleading outfit if necessary.

    Tree (grr ... why wouldn't it let me log in w/Google? I guess being "anonymous" makes me seem more stalkerish, so that's a positive. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tree: YAY! MY FIRST BLOG-STALKER!

    ReplyDelete